Arbitration agreement; It is the contract that aims to reach a solution through appointed arbitrators instead of the judicial systems that have arisen or may arise. In order for the arbitration, which is described as an alternative dispute resolution method, to be implemented between the parties, there must be an arbitration agreement or a contract with an arbitration clause between them.
As Güneş & Güneş; We represent our clients with arbitration agreements before national and international arbitration institutions and ad hoc arbitration courts. In our office, where sectoral developments are followed up-to-date, we choose the solutions for disputes in accordance with the sectors our clients are subject to and by analyzing possible risks. In addition, as a law firm, we provide legal consultancy services in order to resolve disputes as soon as possible with the right strategy on issues such as the preparation of arbitration agreements, the collection of evidence during the arbitration proceedings, and the determination of the applicable law.
Why Gunes & Gunes Law Firm?
Leave Your Information, We’ll Call You!
- Actions For Restructuring Company Debt
- Administrative Law
- Arbitration Cases
- Associations, Foundations and Cooperatives Law and Actions
- Banking and Finance Law
- Company & Commercial Law and Liability
- Competition Law and Unfair Competition
- Criminal Law
- Enforcement and Bankruptcy Law
- Family Law and Litigation
- Foreigners Law and Foreign Investments
- Health Law and Malpractice Lawsuits
- Hotel Finance Contracts and Litigations
- Inheritance Law and Inheritance Lawsuits
- Insurance & Reinsurance Law and Litigation
- Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights Law and Litigation
- International Trade and Customs Law Cases
- Joint Venture Law
- Labor Law, Social Security Law and Trade Union Law
- Land and Air Transport Law
- Law of Contracts and Law of Obligations
- Law Of Individual Application to The Constitutional Court
- Liability Compensation Law and Indemnity Litigation
- Maritime Trade and Maritime Transport Law
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Persons Law and Population Lawsuits
- Real Estate (Immovable) Law
- Tax Law, Tax Disputes and Tax Litigation
- Yacht Law