Career at Güneş & Güneş
Güneş & Güneş is a law firm that believes that learning never ends. In our office, we approach our work with a creative understanding of law and artistry, accept law as a form of self-expression, aim to provide the fastest and most accurate legal service to our clients, follow sectoral developments, use academic and practical knowledge together. We have a team consisting of lawyers that speak at least one foreign language fluently.
At Güneş & Güneş, we periodically recruit summer interns and lawyer trainees in line with our principles. In addition, we are adding new names to our lawyer staff as needed.
You can send your resume by e-mail by adding it to the application form below. All applications are reviewed by our human resources department in line with the opinions of our senior lawyers and without discrimination.
During your visits to our law firm or to our website, we collect the following information through physical or online application forms, face-to-face interviews and similar verbal, written or through electronic applications:
- Your name, surname, contact information,
- Information about your education, professional experience, career development,
- The information we obtain from your references in order to check your suitability for professional experience and employment,
- Your personal data that you provide with the application form, your CV and their content
- Visual recordings obtained through other closed circuit security camera system during your visit to our law office,
- Other information that will be requested by you as part of your job application.
We process your personal data based on your express consent in order to carry out the recruitment processes of Güneş & Güneş Law Firm, to communicate with you and to organize job interviews.
We do not transfer your personal data to any third party inside or outside of Turkey.
Your personal data will be kept for up to one year depending on the position you applied for and will be deleted after this period. For this reason, it is important to resubmit your resume for new positions that may be opened later.
In this context, you have the rights set forth in Article 11 of the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 regarding your personal data we process, and you can send your requests regarding these rights to us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by making a written application to our head office address.